4. This will "arm" the mouse to "Fill & Sign" mode.
5. With the Mouse, Click on the line / block in the form and a text block will appear at the correct place. (see Image A).
6. Other text modes are available, which are self explanatory.
7. Don't forget to click < FILE > & < Save AS >. (See Image B).
Completing forms in a .pdf format is best done using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. The benefit being that the formatting of the original document will be maintained, as form filling in a .docx document can induce " format slippage" .
The links will direct you to the current Adobe website for the latest version, which you can then install.
2. On any selected .pdf file, < RIGHT CLICK > and SCROLL down to < Open With > and Mouse > to the list of installed programs and < Click > on Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. This will open the selected form in Adobe Reader DC.
3. Top Left Corner Click < TOOLS> and Click on < Fill & Sign > icon.